Jason Lee Lasky
I'm a volunteer activist in Byron Shire - Australia, for many organisations.
I advocate for
- environment & sustainability
- community resilience & localisation
- peer to peer exchange & complementary currency
- crowd funding & crowd sourced equity funding
- creative commons & open source software
- sharing economy & distributed infrastructure networks
trading as hubway
I began trading under the name hubway around 2001, suggestive of a fractal pattern for syndicating cooperative collaborative networks, more recently described as cosmo-localism. I use twitter handle hubwayfractal.
My current passion is Co-here Locality Tokens with it's stage 3 initiative tenancyOS future-credits: eco-living housing energy ride work eat which combines co-housing, co-working & car sharing - a coordination pathway, economic model & common platform for syndicating localised member based co-operatives, purpose & value driven as social enterprises.
I cherish health, family, a lush natural environment while living in cohesive resilient communities with in diverse peaceful society.
I support professionals, business & organisations with website design & maintenance.