Jason Lee Lasky
I'm a volunteer activist in Byron Shire, Northern Rivers bioregion, Australia.
I advocate for
- environment & sustainability
- community resilience & localisation
- peer to peer exchange & complementary currency
- crowd funding & crowd sourced equity funding
- creative commons & open source software
- sharing economy & distributed infrastructure networks
I cherish health, family, a lush natural environment while living in cohesive resilient communities with in a diverse bioregional peaceful society.
I support professionals, business & organisations with website design & maintenance.
My current passions
Coordination pathways, economic models & common platforms for syndicating localised member based co-operatives, purpose & value driven social enterprises.
Co-here Locality Tokens
1) Community Owned Payment Platform
2) Merchant Subscriptions & Peer Sourced Lending Networks
3) Consumer credit framework to crowd fund social enterprises
tenancyOS future-credits: eco-living housing energy ride work eat
1) Tenant Associations contract long term housing
2) Build Co-housing with co-working & car sharing
3) Platform Regional Perpetual Purpose Trusts
Relocalise Northern Rivers
A thriving bioregional economy. "Let’s create the region of our dreams".
A chartered coordination hub for food security, affordable housing, energy security, transport, business investment & mentoring, health & well-being.
I pay respect to the Traditional Custodians & First Peoples of Australia & acknowledge their continued connection to their country & culture. I acknowledge the Arakwal people, the Minjungbal people, the Nyangbal people and the Widjabul Wia-bal people of the Bundjalung Nation, and pay respects to Elders past and present.